суббота, 20 ноября 2010 г.

New kit "Winter wonderland" + freebie + Winner!!!

Hello!
I've created a new kit - Winter wonderland!!!



This kit includes:
15 papers
102 elements
Not all show!  

20% Off - Only 3 days!

You can buy this kit here:
Sunflowerscrap
Dreamland Digital Designs

Winner of my new kit "Winter wonderland":
Maca 
Please contact me (e-mail svdn77@mail.ru) I'll send you a coupon...

Some inspirations from talented girls:
 JAlena
 Persiancat
 Светлана87
Lelishna
JAlena
LOLA
Tipou
JAlena
  Sevochka
Светлана87
Jalena
 Madeleine
Illena
 Lelishna
Tipou
 
  Sevochka
and my:

 Also I have freebie for you - QP by  Madeleine:
  

Hugs Svetlana

5 комментариев:

  1. Wooooow! I am very happy that I won!!! Thank you very very much!!! Hugs! Maca
    I send you email.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wow what a beautiful kit, sad I missed the contest to win it

    ОтветитьУдалить