воскресенье, 28 ноября 2010 г.

NEW CU + Freebie CU + New LO!

Hello!
 I want to show you the new pages
from my kit  "Winter wonderland" :

Светлана 87 
Babsy
Leandi
 Tigrushka
 
Svetlanka
 Thanks, girls!
my page: 

Also I create new CU product:
This set contents 45 original elements for commercial use.
Created at 300dpi.

You don't need to give credit to the designer (Yalana Design)
Not For Freebie

Yalana Design CU vol.20 


more...








and
Mix set: CU.19 +CU.20


This set contents 90 original elements for commercial use.
 Created at 300dpi.
You don't need to give credit to the designer (Yalana Design)
 Not For Freebie

This product are available here:

Dreamlanddigitaldesigns.com
Sunflowerscrap.com

 and a small CU/PU gift for you:

Download

Hugs
 Svetlana 

6 комментариев:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hi dear,

    Please check your email. I had an important info for you about an error I made with one of your products. I wrote to explain it to you.

    Hugs,

    Azur

    ОтветитьУдалить