воскресенье, 26 сентября 2010 г.

Yalana Design CU vol.11 + Freebie CU + New LO!

Hello!
 I want to show you the new pages from my kit Autumn Tale:

  Jacqueline Jacqueline
  Jacqueline
Tigrushka 
my page 

 

 in my store!!!

Also I create this CU product:
  This set contents 17 elements in different variants (total 25) for commercial use. Created at 300dpi. These products can be used for Commercial Use, Personal Use and Scrap for Hire) 
You don't need to give credit to the designer (Yalana Design)
(Not For Freebie )
-20% 
and  Mix set: CU.11 +CU.10
  This set contents 33 elements and 1 paper for commercial use. Created at 300dpi. These products can be used for Commercial Use, Personal Use and Scrap for Hire) 
You don't need to give credit to the designer (Yalana Design)
(Not For Freebie )
You save 40% 

 and a small CU/PU gift for you:
 
  Download

 Hugs Svetlana

8 комментариев: