пятница, 17 сентября 2010 г.

Today!!!! My birthday and New kit!!!

Hello my friends!!! 
I have my birthday today!

And I want, that you celebrated together with me!

I have 5 cuopons
3 Euro

cuopon code birthpat
and don't forgott I have SALE 25% OFF

I'm comming with my brand new kit called
Autumn Tale



  

  

  

 
  BUNDLE
 
 This is full version of kit "Autumn Tale" It includes 115 elements, 16 papers, pack of 8 clusters, 6 WA, pack of 5 mask and alfa! PU, S4H

 This product are available here:

Dreamlanddigitaldesigns.com
Sunflowerscrap.com


I am pleased to present the pages of my talented CT girls!

  

  

 

 


  

  

  

  

  

  
 Thanks, girls!

my page
  
And small free gift for you ... 

Hugs Svetlana

6 комментариев:

  1. ***Светочка!! С Днем Рождения!!!***

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Happy Birthday
    Thank you so much for the lovely freebie
    Hugz

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. many ta's for sharing and hope you have a wonderful day - happy birthday
    Sue : )

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Happy Birthday!!! Kit is very beautiful, I love fall and its colors. Great work. hugs strawberry24

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for sharing this beautiful QP!

    ОтветитьУдалить