суббота, 6 февраля 2010 г.

LO from collab "Love in my heart" + Freebie QP

Hello Everyone!
I want to show you a new page of my СT from our сollab with PrelestnayaP "Love in my heart"
Illena

Art-bakin
Fehnmaus

Smi
Вита


Collab "Love in my heart" by Yalana and PrelestnayaP Design:

Wordart:

Clusters:



These products are available here:
Dreamlanddigitaldesigns.com
Sunflowerscrap.com

You can get discount - 20% off (Only 4 days - 7-10 Feb)

Also We have some freebie for you...
Katrin (from CT PrelestnayaP) created wonderful QP from the collab:


Download



2 комментария:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [06 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ОтветитьУдалить