суббота, 30 января 2010 г.

Collab "Love In My Heart" + Freebie

Hello!
We have created a new kit!!! This collab kit "Love In My Heart" with my friend Irina (PrelestnayaP)
Paper
This kit includes:
16 papers
102 elements + alpha
Also we created Wordart :
 
And clusters:

These products are available here:
Dreamlanddigitaldesigns.com
Sunflowerscrap.com
You can get discount - 20% off (Only 3 days)

My page 
Pages off my talent CT:
Светлана87 
JAlena 
sheridan 
Вита
SMI
Сharito
Sevochka
Korica
Nataliya Zima
 ART-BAKIN
mamaUmki 
Сharito

Strecosa
Светлана87
Upo4ka
sheridan

Вита

Светлана87

Sevochka
Korica
Вита
JAlena

Also We created Add-on: 

DOWNLOAD

4 комментария:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you for sharing this beautiful add-on!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [16 Mar 08:38am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ОтветитьУдалить