Hello! I've created anew kit "Romantic Shabby Chic"!
The kit included: 13 papers, 102 elements at 300 dpi.
***
***
***
***
Wordart
These products are available here:
You can get discount - 20% off (Only 3 days)
Pages of my CT:

*
*
*

Also I created Add-on:


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)










Thank you for the pretty freebie. I love the soft pastel colors.
ОтветитьУдалитьСвета, наборчик замечательный! Очень-очень понравились странички девочек! :)
ОтветитьУдалитьgorgeous new kit and add-on .. i would love the freebie but can't download but it asks for a password
ОтветитьУдалитьBeautiful add but, I can't download it, either, as it requires a password.
ОтветитьУдалитьI love your KIT ..
ОтветитьУдалитьWHAT IS THE PASSWORD PLEASE ?
warren.thackwray@gmail.com
Thanks
Warren
It's such a lovely kit. And the Add-on is beautiful. but, I can't download it because I don't know the password. Can you please post the password?????
ОтветитьУдалитьhugs,
Shayna
This is soooo beautiful! Thank you so much!
ОтветитьУдалитьЭтот комментарий был удален администратором блога.
ОтветитьУдалить