суббота, 12 февраля 2011 г.

NEW kit "My sunny love" + freebie!!!

Hello!

I've created a new kit 
"My sunny love" !!!!!!!

 This kit includes: 20 papers, 80 elements. 
 PU, S4H

Mix1: WA + overley
3 overley and 4 Wordarts in png format 300 dpi
PU, S4H 
 Mix2: WA + overley
3 overley and 5 Wordarts in png format 300 dpi. 
PU, S4H  
For the creation of these mixs I used
WordArt - My Sunny love 
 This set includes 9 wordart.

20% Off!!!

You can buy this kit here:

Some inspirations from talented girls:
Runtosky
Persiancat
Sevochka
 
 Svetlanka
 
Persiancat
 Jacqueline
Elinmommy
Светлана87
Runtosky
Lelishna
Leandi
 Madeleine
Babsy 
 Светлана87
Thanks girls!


My page

And Freebie QP My sunny love:

Hugs
Svetlana 

5 комментариев:

  1. Вау! какой красивый наборчик! странички шикарные!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Feb 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Как красиво!!! Спасибо большое!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить