четверг, 14 октября 2010 г.

New kit "Just Sweet" + Freeie QP

Hello!!!  

 I've created anew kit "Just Sweet"!

The kit included: 23 papers, 67 elements at 300 dpi. Not all show. 
Personal use, S4H Friendly! 
 paper


  This product are available here:

Dreamlanddigitaldesigns.com
Sunflowerscrap.com

I am pleased to present the pages of  talented girls!
Jenny79
 Zojinka
 JAlena
 Jacqueline
 Leandi
 Madeleine
 
 Illena
  Sevochka
  Jacqueline
 Madeleine
 Jalena
  LOLA
JAlena
Tipou
 Tigrushka
Strecosa
  Sevochka


 Thanks, girls!

my page


And small free gift for you - QP!


Download

 Hugs Svetlana


2 комментария:

  1. wow fantastic work!!! amazing pages and beautiful kit

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ОтветитьУдалить