пятница, 29 октября 2010 г.

New collab Memories about... + Freebie AddOn !!!!

Hello!!!

This time I came up with collab Memories about...,
which we created together with my girlfriend Irina - designer PrelestnayaP.


This collab includes:
101 elements
16 papers

Also We've created WordArt:

 and photomask:

  You can buy these products here:

I am pleased to present the pages of talented girls:

Lelishna 
 Sevochka
  Fehnmaus 
 Illena
Jalena 
 
 Madeleine
 Tipou
Jacqueline
Jalena
Jalena
 Lola
Illena
Svetlana87
Lelishna

Thank you, girl!
my page

and... We've created a Freebie AddOn special for you:



Hugs Svetlana

6 комментариев:

  1. Света, великолепный коллаб!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I enjoyed looking through the LO's on your blog, and found so much inspiration, thank you for sharing your talents!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Наборчик просто божественный! И странички супер!

    ОтветитьУдалить